[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03352739 : Fornix and NbM as Targets of Stimulation In Alzheimer's Disease|
|Ages||Min: 45 Years Max: 75 Years|
1. Subjects with informed consent;
2. 45-75 years of age;
3. At least 6 years of education;
4. AD according to the National Institute on Aging and the Alzheimer's Association
(NIA-AA) guidelines (McKhann et al., 2011);
5. Clinical Dementia Rating Scale (CDR): 1.0-2.0;
6. Positive findings with amyloid PET imaging;
7. Stable prescription of donepezil (5mg, qd) for at least 3 months, and without any
intentions to modify the dosage during the observation period.
1. Fazekas scale>2;
2. Neuropsychiatric inventory (NPI) total score ?10, or any subdomain?4?
3. Modified Hachinski ischemic score?4?
4. Young Mania Rating Scale>11(Young, Biggs, Ziegler, & Meyer, 1978);
5. Any suicidal tendencies in recent 2 years;
6. Cornell Scale for Depression and Dementia?10;
7. Familial AD;
8. Abnormal brain structural magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan, including
hydrocephalus, stroke, structural lesions, etc. that would potentially confound the
9. Surgical history of the central nervous system;
10. Severe cardiovascular/pulmonary disorders.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03352739
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing