[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03370926 : FET-PET and Multiparametric MRI for High-grade Glioma Patients Undergoing Radiotherapy|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- 18 Years or older
- Histologically confirmed newly diagnosed glioblastoma or anaplastic astrocytoma
- Patients must have undergone surgery with macroscopic complete resection or incomplete
resection with residual disease less than 5 cm on MRI
- An MRI or a scan 48h after surgery should be available
- WHO = 2
- Indication for adjuvant radiotherapy
- Surgery must have been performed 45 days before the start of radiotherapy.
- Ability to understand and to give consent
- Age < 18 Years.
- Prior radiation therapy to the brain
- Any usual formal indication against MRI (claustrophobia, metallic objects or implanted
medical devices in body: pacemaker, clips, prostheses ...)
- Allergic reaction to FET
- Pregnant women or nursing mothers
- Refusal to use effective contraception at study entry and throughout the study if
patient is of childbearing age.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03370926
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing