[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03448315 : Role of Transcrainal Direct Current Brain Stimulation in Acute and Chronic Post-mastectomy Pain Management|
|Ages||Min: 30 Years Max: 60 Years|
- ASA I-II, scheduled for unilateral modified radical mastectomy with axillary
dissection for breast cancer
- patients with intracranial metallic devices or with pacemakers or any other device.
- patients with Neurological or psychiatric disorders,
- patients taking major centrally acting drugs (antiepileptics or antidepressants),
- substance abuse,
- severe cardiopulmonary, renal, hepatic diseases, and
- those with extensive myocardial ischemia or unstable angina.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03448315
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing