[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03464253 : Prediction of Post-dural Puncture Headache in Parturients Undergoing Elective Caesarean Section|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 40 Years|
- Patient acceptance.
- Pregnant female undergoing Elective caesarean section under spinal anesthesia.
- Age 18-40 years old.
- ASA I and ASA II.
- Accepted mental state of the patient.
- Patient refusal.
- Contraindications to regional anesthesia as local infection, coagulopathy,….etc
- ASA Grade 3 and 4.
- Emergent caesarean section.
- Inadequate temporal window.
- Hypertensive disorders of the pregnancy.
- Atrial fibrillation.
- Significant fetal illness.
- History of allergy to local anesthetics.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03464253
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing