[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03508752 : Neurocognitive Decline in Patients With Brain Metastases|
|Phase||Phase 1/Phase 2|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 120 Years|
- Age = 18 years.
- ECOG Performance Score of 2 or better.
- Biopsy-proven non-hematopoietic malignancy, except for germ cell cancer. Small cell
lung carcinoma is eligible for this study
- Six or more metastases on diagnostic or treatment planning imaging, which include
either CT or MR imaging.
- Largest tumor <4 cm
- No prior SRS to the lesions which will be treated on protocol.
- Women of child-bearing potential and men must agree to use adequate contraception
(hormonal or barrier method of birth control; abstinence) prior to study entry, and
for the duration of protocol treatment.
- Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent.
- Prior whole brain radiotherapy
- Patients with leptomeningeal metastasis.
- Patients with life expectancy < 4 months
- Psychiatric illness/social situations that would limit compliance with study
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03508752
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing