[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03589014 : Treat_CCM: Propranolol in Cerebral Cavernous Malformation|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
1. Patients with Familial cerebral cavernous malformations (FCCM);
2. history of clinical symptoms or events: intracerebral hemorrhage, stroke, permanent or
transient focal deficits, seizures, disability or any other neurological symptom
supposedly related to CCM;
3. age of at least 18 years.
4. Written informed consent to participate in the study prior to any study procedures.
1. Implanted pacemaker or any other condition preventing the magnetic resonance imaging
2. bradycardia or 2nd or 3rd degree AV block, hypotension (symptomatic);
3. unstable diabetes;
4. severe asthma;
5. renal and/or liver failure;
6. current use of verapamil and diltiazem for risk of excessive bradycardia;
7. previous brain surgery (within 6 months);
8. known hypersensitivity to study drug (propranolol or any of the ingredients)
9. pregnant or lactating women or women of childbearing potential who are not protected
from pregnancy by an accepted method of contraception
10. participation to another clinical trial;
11. inability to cooperate with the trial procedures.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03589014
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing