Make your Tax Deductible
The Musella Foundation was granted American IRS approval
for 501(c)3 status since May 18, 1998!
Choose the most convenient way to give:
Some methods do not allow you to enter an "in memory" name.. to do so, make the donation and then click HERE and use our feedback form to tell us who the donation is in memory of!
Click HERE for our Privacy and Returns policy!
We no longer use Paypal for donations
- By Credit Card: Mastercard / Visa / Discover / American Express (This is easiest!)
- By CHECK:Send a check made out to: Musella Foundation, 1100 Peninsula Blvd, Hewlett, NY 11557. If you are making a donation in honor of a brain tumor survivor, or in memory of someone who suffered from a brain tumor, enclose a note with the name of the person, and the name and address of where you would like us to send an acknowledgement.
- By Stocks, Planned Giving / Wills :Ask
your tax advisor how to maximize your tax benefits if you are contemplating
a large gift to our organization. Donating appreciated stocks or property
will offer a much better tax savings to you than donating cash. If you feel
that our organization was helpful to you and you want to help us continue the
fight against brain tumors, consider mentioning us in your will. Consider directing
either a small % or a fixed dollar amount to us in your will - after taking
care of your family first of course. Call us at 888-295-4740 for details!
- Matching Gifts: Check with your employer to see if they have a matching program to double your donation!
- American Express points To make a donation of American Express reward points!
Go to the American Express Giving WebSite.