Another paid survey!
Al Musella's Comments: (This is his personal views and are not necessarily the views of the Musella Foundation!)
This is a different company than the one I posted the last 2 weeks. This one will pay you $125 for an hour long phone conversation. Let me know if you participate. They want" Adults (over 18 years old), GBM caregiver or patient only. Must have at least started treatments.
Posted on: 11/18/2019
People Who Have Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM)
PAID MARKET RESEARCH OPPORTUNITY VIA TELEPHONE INTERVIEW
Magnolia Innovation, an independent market research company, is seeking patients who have glioblastoma multiforme who meet the following criteria to participate in telephone interviews to share their personal experiences related to GBM and share opinions on treatments available for the condition. Research will be used to inform the development of patient information/education materials for people living with glioblastoma.
We Would Like to Hear From You If:
· You are over 18 years old
· You have been diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme
· Must have received, or are currently receiving, treatment for your glioblastoma
· You are able and willing to provide information on the details of your symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment
· You feel comfortable participating in a one-hour long telephone interview, scheduled at your convenience
· You are willing to complete a ~15 minute pre-interview worksheet prior to the 60-minute interview
You will receive $125 USD for your time and participation. All interviews will be 60 minutes long and will be completed via telephone.
Please know that we take your privacy seriously. Your identity will be strictly anonymous, all personal data collected during the interview will be treated confidentially, and no information that could identify you will be shared with any 3rd party without your express permission.
If you are interested, please contact Carlo Calcagni to see you qualify, and are eligible to participate in this research study: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to return to brain tumor news headlines